Sunday, October 12, 2008

dawn can decide






















Well, I'm going through the 80's revival still with my dignity intact and have not given into squeezing my lard ass into this. Oh you poor kiddies in full on 80's headbands, leg warmers and iridescent-colored leggings. You'd have to figure out for yourself how to justify those to the grandbabies.

Now here comes the 90's. I'm emotionally not over 1995 so this won't be much of a stretch. I have my Chucks and my Docs patiently stored away waiting for their moment in the sun instead of being conversation pieces in one of my outfits. I honestly miss the baby dolls, granny clothes, and the the flannel, oh the flannel. Ratty wide-leg denims have advance order wait-lists with (in the state of the global economy,) rather obscene price tags. Ah, irony. So '94. 

As for accessorizing, my angst is so well and intact, it's practically vintage. So bring on the pain, purveyors of IN. While you're at it, how's about a Soundgarden reunion? "Won't you come, won't you come..."  



No comments: