Tuesday, December 22, 2009

4


Four months.

I pored over my friend Shivaun's blog and on the side bars, there it was--four months of silence. Four months, so it seemed, of nothing happening when it was the contrary... to a degree. Anyway, I had chosen to parlay my life with snark and wit through the portals known as status updates--in a need to be provocative, funny, admired, discussed, even envied and most times, just plain Liked. After all the curious and sentimental searches have been found or, ended up finding you through mutual threads and by jumping on bandwagons (not to mention awkward non-virtual exchange of niceties and faux pas' down the halls and malls, as opposed to the Wall; the occasional de-friending, etc., etc.) trepidation starts to set in and privacy settings are twiddled.

Didn't I try to distance myself from this sh**t before?

Ah, humans--social animals. Centuries of technology and evolution, one thing stays the same: What the f**k is so-and-so up to?



-- Post From My iPhone, my so-called mobile life.



Location:Rosedale,United States

No comments: