Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Long Dark







Winter had been cruel. Hibernation was in the virtual comforts of social networks posting my angst over network TV and the scruples of showbusiness. In the midst of strangers with profile pics and similar minds, I took solace in posted links as my actual one to the world outside diminished like the floor space of my bedroom. Stifled despair swallowed me into the vacuum.

Ultimately, I only have fancy words and writerly pretentions to proclaim in some stagnant blog that winter has been rough. Life has been rough.

Now spring reckons with the promise of sun and greenery only to torture with gray & rain. Damn East Coast weather. I still fear. I still rage. At least, that orange orb is out there somewhere behind those clouds--be it the sun or the ginger pompadour of Conan O'Brien.

-- Post From My iPhone, my so-called mobile life.

Location:Criswell Ct,Rosedale,United States

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Im an NDE.
Wanna hear moe, Curly?
Make Your Choice -SAW