Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Jordan Catalano fixed 5-21-2005

I wonder how many days has there been off my life I spent wasting away in my jammies laying on some flat, soft enough, comfortable, horizontal surface held hostage by the tube, sucked into a life that seemed to be but I wish was mine paralyzed, immobile, delaying the really important stuff like bills or hygiene or proper food, watching your life pass before you in marathons of reruns and cable specials. My life seems punctuated by Han Solos and red Jansport backpacks over and over again. Happiness seems to be anticipating the next Star Wars and the Nirvana boxed set. How does one delineate between content ...and being in a rut? When does the comfortable and familiar end and life begin?Tomorrow is another day, my dear Scarlett.Jared_sm

No comments: